Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcome

HELLO FELLOW CRAFTERS
Welcome to our brand new crafting page. If you are like me, I love to craft. In fact, while my children are at school and the house is 'cleaned', I begin a new project. Lately I have been catching up on my scrapbooking, but I also love to sew, do some wood working, I really just like to try a little bit of everything. Unfortunately for me, I don't have any crafty friends that are available due to location, or just time. So why not create a page where we can all come together and share ideas, how to's, tips whatever. And it can range from parenting tips, to scrapbooking, sewing, house decor, recipes, you name it and we can talk away! So I am the creater of this page, but this is a community page. All you have to do is send me your idea, recipe, question, whatever it is, and I will post it (and also include your name). Send whatever you want to Naeglemom@gmail.com. Its as easy as that. I would love to post once or twice a week, but we will just have to see how its going. Crafting is a great way to relieve stress, and just let your inner creative genius come out!! So please join us, and tell your friends to join us. And also men are allowed, we wont judge. Hope you enjoy what you see, and can get some super helpful tips, advice, or really whatever your looking for!
-Sarah-

1 comment:

Copyright @ Crafty Friends are the greatest friends | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men