Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fall, thanksgiving and Halloween scrap pages.

--Sarah--
   So lately I have been really doing a lot of scrapbooking. I used to scrapbook a lot before, but found so little time to really do it. But now that my daughter is in school and because of my amazing carreer, I have started it up again and I really wanted to share with you some of the things that I have been doing. As the leaves change, and the weather cools down, it reminds us all that fall is on its way. And if fall is coming, that means the holidays are soon to follow. So...of course I have been doing some holiday themed, and also fall themed, pages. Hope you enjoy. Also, if you see something you like that I have done, feel free to ask me whatever you want. I will also be posting very soon on how to 'antique' your pages and photos. In the photo below, you can see that the yellow and green papers are 'older' looking. This is really easy and fun to do. I do everything a little unconventianally, but my way always works and is easy. Soon I will be posting tutorials on how to 'antique' your papers and pictures. Super easy and super fun and gives your page a really cute vintage look.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Crafty Friends are the greatest friends | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men